First things First
– Meet organizations leadership and key players.
– Candidly and professionally define needs and expectations for the work project.
– Clarify and document scope and objective of your project.
– Develop and evaluate plan.
– Review, modify and approve the plan with leaders.
– Use the plan to conduct an evaluation of work practices.
Evaluate and Report
– Interview and evaluate the right people & processes.
– Ask the right people, the right questions, in the right way.
– Ensure relevant and valid data is gathered for a successful project.
Implement and Improve
Here’s where the work happens. Development of maps, methods and measures to ensure your business conforms to requirements and a structure to improve organizational effectiveness is implemented.